Tuesday 14 August 2012

Holiday Celebrate

Team holiday lunch yesterday. It lasted about 9 hours. What did I have to drink again? About three glasses of merlot with lunch, and then afterwards, a Liquid Cocaine shooter, a sour apple cocktail, some kind of "cinnamon" cocktail (vanilla Smirnoff, Goldschlager and coffee liqueur), a Smirnoff ice, and finally, vodka on the rocks. I think I've done my drinking for the weekend. Mineral water is my new best friend. If you were out in the Entertainment District last night and saw a group of drunken Bay Street types wearing Santa hats and screeching with laughter and slipping in the snow and slush, that was probably us. Actually, given the time of year and the location, that was probably 80% of Queen and John. Oh, and if you were that cute studenty-type guy, all fresh-faced, wearing a backpack, that we "hired", I just want you to know that we don't expect you to show up for work on Monday. But when you graduate, I encourage you to apply to come and work with us. We're a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment